1. Drink lots of water – It is 100% calorie-free, helps you burn more calories and may even suppress your appetite if consumed before meals.
2. Do fat-burning workouts – Activities like spinning and the treadmill are excellent options which get your heart rate up into the fat-burning zone. Weight lifting is also important for toning.
3. Get plenty of rest – Do your best to get to bed at the same time each night to give your body time to recharge.
4. Eat lots of vegetables – Vegetables contain so many nutrients and a considerable amount of water. Try them fresh or lightly steamed to keep as many nutrients as possible.
5. Decrease your sugar intake – A sugar detox will help you to get the intense cravings out of your system. Try keep to natural fruits that contain a limited amount of natural sugar to satisfy any cravings.
6. Consider intermittent fasting – By controlling the times you eat, you’ll be able to have a better handle on your insulin and blood sugar spikes throughout the day to lose weight fast.
7. Incorporate more protein rich foods – With meat, opt for lean and rather have them grilled or baked. Legumes, nuts, and seeds also contain high amounts of protein.
8. Let go of stress – Stress causes your body to produce cortisol which makes it harder for you to lose weight. Hobbies such as cycling, reading, yoga and so on are great options to relieve stress.
9. Track calories consumed and burned – As you track your calories, you’ll be able to see how much you need to eliminate in order to create a deficit. By counting and tracking the calories, unprocessed foods like fruits and vegetables will become more attractive to you since they are so low in calories.
10. Incorporate more movement and activity into your schedule – Developing a more active lifestyle will help you burn more calories throughout the day as well as have additional benefits to your overall health. Taking the stairs or parking further away from the entrance of your office building are small activities that definitely add up.